Data processing in connection with the Site
Email MarketingIf you subscribe to our newsletter we may occasionally communicate project news, updates, promotions and related information relating to Librty. We shall only do this where you have given us your consent. If you want to opt out of receiving promotional and marketing emails in relation to which you might receive in accordance with this section, you can best opt out by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of an email we sent you.
Your inquiriesYou may contact us by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We use the data that you provide in an email to us, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your email in the best possible manner.
Social mediaWe may use plugins from social networks such as GitHub, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, Medium on the Site. When you activate them (by clicking on them), the operators of the respective social networks may record that you are on the Site and may use this information. This processing of your personal data lays in the responsibility of these individual social media platforms and occurs according to their privacy policies. Please check with these individual social media platforms regarding their privacy policies. We are not responsible for data collected by these individual social media platforms.
Right to accessAs a data subject you have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data processed at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, you will have access to the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be processed, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you, or to object to such processing; the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal data are not collected directly from you, any available information as to their source; and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
Right to rectificationYou have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to be forgottenYou have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you as soon as possible, and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where required by the law, including when:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- there is no longer a legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with the applicable law to which we are subject.
Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to obtain from the Foundation restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to applicable laws.