Online businesses can connect to their stores via integration plugins easily and accept payments from customers.
Brick & Mortar
Merchants with physical stores can use our point-of-sale app to accept payments.
Content Creators & Charities
Accept donations via a payment button or other apps with increased levels of privacy. No address re-use.
Local Payment Prosessor
Process payments for your friends or inside your local businesses and accept Crypto at zero cost with absolute privacy.
Integrate your CryptoCurrency Exchange and offer your own point-of-sale app that allows merchants to convert their sale to their local fiat currency.
Offer private payment options for your customers by integrating Librty payments in your payments infrastructure.
Prevent Address Reuse
It is particularly important to mention that the Librty Payment Sever prevents address reuse, as many people have been reusing addresses for donations in the past. Here is why you SHOULD NOT reuse a Bitcoin address:
- Privacy : reusing the same address for donations not only makes it incredibly easy to link it to your identity, it also compromises the privacy of your donors and every person that interacts with you.
- Security : by compromising your privacy, address reuse increases your attack surface, as people that want to steal from you or harm you would have A LOT of information about you and your donors.
- High fees : fees for a Bitcoin transaction are calculated according to the "size" of a transaction (which has nothing to do with the amount being sent). By reusing addresses, you are building huge transactions involving many inputs, that will cost you a lot in fees when you want to move them.
- Create an account inside our Payment Server.
- Create a Store.
- Connect your Wallet, or generate a hot wallet.
- Create a Point-of-sale App, Shop, Crowdfund or a Payment Button
- Configure your integration.
The following integrations are supported:
When you are all done, you can configure your platform payments, and receive private payments and tips for your content inside our network.
Payment Applications you can create inside the Payment Server.